POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Povray crashes : Re: Povray crashes Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:03:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray crashes
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Sep 2006 12:43:04
Message: <45083518$1@news.povray.org>
Allan wrote:
> I just tried POV-Ray 3.6 on an Intel iMac and I get the same crash.  (It
> works great on the "old" G5.)  A look at the crash log shows that the crash
> happens in LaunchCFMApp.

Please note that LaunchCFMApp is an Apple application and has noting to do
with POV-Ray (other than that LaunchCFMApp is an application-loader under
Rosetta), nor is POV-Ray in any control over its use, bugs, or malfunction.
If LaunchCFMApp crashes, you should report it to Apple. there is nothing
that POV-Ray can do to prevent Apple supplied software from crashing.

	Thorsten, POV-Team