POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Difficulty starting Moray : Re: Difficulty starting Moray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Difficulty starting Moray
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Aug 2006 10:36:16
Message: <44d74fe0$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> Firstly, lack of knowledge does not map to moron :-)
I know, I know :-)

> Thirdly, a the graphic drivers do the drawing on the screen so if they are
> not the latest they might be buggy.
Indeed. What makes me wonder is that only Moray shows problems. No other
(more recent) graphic software I have installed...

> Finally, when a new pc is shipped it might not have all the latest
> versions
> of hardware drivers.
Indeed. However, it automatically updates all drivers when available, so I
assume.....

> Secondly, don't tell warp :-)
I won't!!! :-)

Thomas