POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Difficulty starting Moray : Re: Difficulty starting Moray Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:51:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Difficulty starting Moray
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Aug 2006 08:05:57
Message: <44d72ca5$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> I think Marc is right have you updated them to the latest drivers. I
> assume
> that you have dropped Lutz an email, if not.

As far as I can tell, everything is updated to the last versions...
What I don't understand in this instance is that the Moray version is
*older* than the soft/hardware. So what is this about latest drivers???? I
am really a total moron on PC architecture...

Thomas