POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Difficulty starting Moray : Difficulty starting Moray Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Difficulty starting Moray
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Aug 2006 03:51:54
Message: <44d6f11a$1@news.povray.org>
Since I installed Moray on my new PC (Windows XP), the program has
difficulty starting. When the flash screen indicates 'initializing', the
frames do not appear, and the surface remains transparant to other
programs/background. After some manipulation, mainly involving clicking at
random on the screen, the frames appear one by one. This happens faster if I
select a new scene instead of the last opened. Otherwise, everything works
normally.

Any idea?

Thomas