POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic : Re: current tpic Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:55:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: current tpic
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 2 Jul 2006 19:33:59
Message: <44a857e7$1@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
> That is the correct behavior.
> You cannot open the files, until another folder like 'zipped-up' or
> 'winvote' are created.

To be a bit more specific, I see that both the User and Group are "ftp",
and the file access is -rw-------

While this is probably cryptic for Windows users, Linux/Unix users will
recognize this as meaning "Tough luck -- ya can't have it."   ;-)

Presumably, only a "real" ftp account will work, anonymous ftp won't --
and browser access is the same as anonymous ftp access.

 > So, let's hope waiting time is short.

In the past, this has generally been short for the zipped images to be
made available.  OTOH, going by how long it took for the last round to
get the results posted -- who knows??  We just gotta be patient.   :-(

      -=- Larry -=-