POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray no longer works :-( : Moray no longer works :-( Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:45:42 EDT (-0400)
  Moray no longer works :-(
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 13 May 2006 13:03:40
Message: <4466116c$1@news.povray.org>
I havn't done any 3D work in quite a while, but I decided to play with Moray
today, and to my surprise, I found that Moray 3.5 or the updated 3.6 version
won't open. The old 3.3 will open, and does work. When I try to open 3.5 or
3.6 I get the following message: "Moray V3.5 For Windows has encountered a
problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I noticed
that the 3.5 version opening window says it's the unregistered version; I
don't know if that is a clue or not. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Steve Shelby