POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : ISF.RC (International Science Fiction Raytracing Competition) : Re: ISF.RC (International Science Fiction Raytracing Competition) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ISF.RC (International Science Fiction Raytracing Competition)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 May 2006 09:35:54
Message: <44609aba$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe I am not understanding your point right, Warp. How can I (with a
Windows system) have in my textures folder different graphic files with
maybe the same name? If artists exchange their textures, it will come that
they want to store their texture graphic files in their texture folder.

What does the #local keyword help me within the SDL if the OS overwrites
different files with new ones having the same name?

I think, I am not sure if I understand your point entirely. Maybe you can
explain it with other words. Bear in mind that I even don't now that #local
keyword.

Greetings, Warp.

Sven