POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : macos batch processing : Re: macos batch processing Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macos batch processing
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Apr 2006 10:26:33
Message: <44367699$1@news.povray.org>
andrea valle wrote:
> By the way,
> I'm experimenting this strange (?) phenomenon:
> - valid pov files cannot be dragged in the queue neither open via open add
> files to queue menu. (they're valid because I can render them if I open
> them)

Then they are not valid. This happens either when the files don't have a
".pov" extension and "Allow rendering of '.pov' files only" is enabled in
the preferences, or when files have been created with Unix-like
editors/command-line programs. Using POV-Ray's editor or BBEdit (unless its
a newer version configured in a non-default way) will allow you to drag the
files without problems.

	Thorsten