POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Parser Statistics, empty ini : Parser Statistics, empty ini Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Parser Statistics, empty ini
From: StephenS
Date: 31 Mar 2006 22:22:02
Message: <442df1da$1@news.povray.org>
If I have a scene with fewer objects than the Bounding_Threshold, I get the
following stats.
Finite Objects are not counted.
Infinite Objects are counted under Finite Objects
Light Sources are counted under both Light Sources and Finite objects

If I equal or exceed the Bounding_Threshold all is well.

If I try to render an empty ".ini" file. WinPOV tells me "No source file
specified..." (correct) but the Run icon remains as the Stop icon. Pointing
WinPOV to a valid file and clicking the (now) Stop icon runs the file.

Clicking on the menu " file/exit" does nothing, using "alt+x" or the "close"
button in the upper right hand corner correctly exits WinPOV.

Stephen