POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 6 for a bargain : Re: Poser 6 for a bargain Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 6 for a bargain
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Dec 2008 05:21:42
Message: <440ij4t2be4u32oleoqnpsbtfd1ff4j7gs@4ax.com>
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:52:11 +0100, "Thomas de Groot"
<tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>> Rats! I was hoping that you knew how to change the gravity in the clothes
>> room.
>> If that were possible then it would add some flexibility when using
>> different
>> frame rates in the final render (in Pov), I think.
>> --
>
>Well... I suppose I take my wishes for reality :-)  Still, strangely enough,
>there is something gnawing at the back of my mind. Kind of hunch...

You make me think O_O
Maybe changing the animation frame rate in Poser will change the gravity
setting(?).
The higher the frame rate the lower the gravity. Does that make sense?
I'll do some testing after I've finished my current animation.
--

Regards
     Stephen