POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Request? : Request? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:04:19 EDT (-0400)
  Request?
From: St
Date: 10 Jan 2006 13:59:44
Message: <43c40420@news.povray.org>
Is it possible that the term/s 'AGE:' and/or 'EXPERIENCE:' could be added to
the submission text file?

  My reason for this is that sometimes one can view an image, and you really
can't judge it depending on the image submitted - sometimes the image
'feels' like it's from someone fairly experienced, but you really don't know
if they meant to try a 'cartoony' or 'serious' image or not, (unless they
explain under the 'how this image was created' title), or they may lack
experience, but produce quite a 'grown-up' (for want of a better term),
image for their age. (In which case, I would also like to praise them).

   Personally, if there is a 12 year old submitting an image, (is there an
age limit?), and putting some effort into a subject, then I would like to
know this and help them, (comment), in whatever capacity I can, and judge
accordingly.

   Just a thought.

   ~Steve~