POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : YAFR : Re: YAFR Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YAFR
From: StephenS
Date: 8 Dec 2005 18:01:11
Message: <4398bb37$1@news.povray.org>
> So you're saying that actually changing the "Group001" name to "House"
> is not a good thing?
This is a very good thing, and I hope it doesn't change. If things where
optionaly (to the user) added to include more information, than that can be
good as well.

> You'd rather add a seperate comment to "Group001"
> saying it is "House"? Why? I don't get that....
>
> Am I missing something?

Most of the scenes I work on are not very complex, perhaps when I start
working on more complicated scenes my opinion will change.

Stephen