POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : TomTree rar file : Re: TomTree rar file Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:58:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TomTree rar file
From: Tim Riley
Date: 30 Aug 2005 21:42:12
Message: <43150af4$1@news.povray.org>
Keith Hull wrote:
> Very strange when I upload this file to my website it always gets corrupted,
> however this version works fine :)

Comparing the corrupted version I downloaded off of your web site
earlier, and the good version I got from the newsgroup, it turns out
that every instance (five total) of a 0D 0A couplet in the good version
is converted to a single 0A in the corrupted version. It's opposite of
what you would suspect to happen if you were transferring a binary file
in ASCII mode. Could this be a MAC/PC discrepancy?

Thanks for straightening it out though. Now it's time to play.