POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Landscape : Re: Landscape Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape
From: Mike Kost
Date: 25 Jul 2005 13:26:26
Message: <42e520c2@news.povray.org>
Shams wrote:
> Folks I've been trying to make a realistic landscape using POV-ray 3.5 but
> I'm not getting satisfactory results. The tutorials were of little help.
> Help Please!
>
> Shams

Shams,

Christoph Hormann (to the best of my memory at the moment) had started a
Landscape Of the Week campaign some time back, resulting in lots of
landscape examples posted to the newsgroups. If you search the newsgroups
for 'LotW' (http://www.povray.org/search/ - be sure to select 'just
news.povray.org'), you'll find several povray source examples for
inspiration.

All the best,

Mike K
--