POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Animation deadline in two hours... : Animation deadline in two hours... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:53:20 EDT (-0400)
  Animation deadline in two hours...
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 15 Jul 2005 21:20:37
Message: <42d860e5@news.povray.org>
... and I MADE IT! I've actually managed to complete a video
after all those years (OK, so one-and-a-half or something,
actually ;)

Fourty-one scenes crammed into 3:45, and boy, am i proud i
did pull this off. Especially since i've started only last
week... (i'm on holiday right now :).

Sorry for any incoherence in this message. I'm running on
caffeine and chocolate for almost 20 hours straight, but the
upload is running right now...

Looking forward to all the other entries (from the numbers
alone, this looks better than the last round!)

-Markus