POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indra's deep sea life : Indra's deep sea life Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:36:29 EDT (-0400)
  Indra's deep sea life
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 2 Jun 2005 21:10:45
Message: <429fae15@news.povray.org>
Just a couple of images obtained with a few reflective objects.  JPG did
some pretty bad blurring to the first one, but I don't know how to fix
that without increasing the file size probably a bit too high.

This ideas for these came from the book I'm reading "Indra's Pearls"
which so far I would recommend.  It gives a very accessible and pretty
picture filled description of the symmetries of Kleinian groups.  Sounds
dry, but they make some dang nice fractals and are very elegant
mathematically as well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'reflections1.jpg' (57 KB) Download 'reflections2.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'reflections1.jpg'
reflections1.jpg

Preview of image 'reflections2.jpg'
reflections2.jpg