POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1 : Re: Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Jun 2005 03:00:54
Message: <429eaea6$1@news.povray.org>
Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
>>No problem running 3.6 Build 0197 on tiger 10.4.1.
>>Always useful to try is to trash the preferences and try again. If it
>>doesn't work either, you can always move the old preferences back.
>
> hmm, I did a fresh install, double clicked on the POV-Ray Icon but it
> just loaded the script editor, so I changed it to use the Application
> Loader, but when I double click it, nothing happens.

What you say makes no sense at all assuming you are talking about the
official POV-Ray for Mac version.  First of all, there is no installer.
Second, there is no way that you can change a Mac application "to use the
Application Loader" as there is no such thing as an "Application Loader",
whatever that is supposed to be.

So whatever you are doing does simply not make any sense!  At least assuming
you are really talking about the official Mac version here...

	Thorsten