POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn UPDATE [126K] Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:50:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn UPDATE [126K]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 May 2005 15:37:56
Message: <42768194$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> Thanks to all for the criticism! I've corrected some of the flaws
> mentioned and will be working on the rest for the final version, ASAP.
>
> I'm sending a test without radiosity nor focal blur, because with
> area_light is taking now *very long* to render (10 hours so far, and it
> didn't complete half of the image).
>
> --
> Jaime

Some comments:
1.- Thanks God I was sit in my chair when I saw it.
2.- My wife said "... and?"; "It's 3D" I answered; "Whoao..."
3.- My little daughter couldn't believe the trees and the cars were done
on a computer.
4.- I'm very proud of you. Great job Jaime.
5.- Sure it's redundant but "Stop posting photographsssssss" ;-)

... keep it up
Txemi Jendrix
www.txemijendrix.com