POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : A week's worth of time left : Re: A week's worth of time left Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A week's worth of time left
From: Bernard Hatt
Date: 11 Apr 2005 15:10:27
Message: <425ACBA2.7C9D85B5@arkady.demon.co.uk>
Markus Altendorff wrote:

> Hi, since it's been very quiet recently, how's everybody's
> animation doing?

Well I managed to cobble something together in time, though
it looks like mine is the only one submitted so far ...

> Anybody else noticed that there seems to be less and less
> spare time around, or am i just getting too old for this?

> -Markus

I suspect that the goverment has been using UFO technology
to syphon off all our spare time and have been selling it
off quietly to aliens ... well it seems like a better
explanation than the old age thing :-)

Bernard