POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : POVCOMP 2004: Official Results : Re: POVCOMP 2004: Official Results Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:56:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVCOMP 2004: Official Results
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 17 Feb 2005 00:49:38
Message: <42143072@news.povray.org>
"Skip Talbot" <ski### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Congratulations to all the winners!

Indeed!  Most of the names near the top are those that I would have
expected.  I feel honored to have placed where I did.  I will have to wait
until morning (meaning after I sleep) to view the entries, which are not yet
available.

Thanks again to all who organized this event, and congratulations to all of
the winners!

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com