POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Results : Re: Results Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:01:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: Lance Birch
Date: 2 Feb 2005 08:51:01
Message: <4200dac5@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message
> "Lance Birch" <-> wrote in message news:42005daa@news.povray.org...
> > "Chris Holtorf" <lho### [at] nwlinkcom> wrote in message
> >> Any idea on when we will hear something regarding the next step in the
> >> contest
> > process ?
> >
> > Hey Chris, I recall reading somewhere... <snip>
>

> Probably here:
> http://www.povcomp.com/rules/ "Competition Timeframe"

Ah, so it was indeed - and I just found it on the Appro website as well.

> Or perhaps the Chris was wondering if there would be something in-between
> the submission and the announcement.  If so, we haven't heard anything
> either way.

I see what you mean now.  I can't really think of anything that could be
announced between the close of the competition and announcing the winners,
though.  Perhaps only little notes like "judging has begun", "judging is now
finalised", etc.

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
thehandle - www.thehandle.com