POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : include files : Re: include files Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:43:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: include files
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 5 Dec 2004 13:12:56
Message: <41b34fa8$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.41b30ffcb53cc40e848a35f70@news.povray.org> , "kallun"
<kal### [at] mbbkise> wrote:

> I understand from reading the instructions that I am limited to using a

> understand how to get around this problem... What shall i Type to prevent
> this from happening?
>
> The include files are:
>
> #include "colors.inc" (this is line 13)
> #include "textures.inc"
>
> and further down:
>
> #include "Macintosh HD:Users:tkallelundgren:Desktop:o"
>
> I am grateful for any tips,

This is not a Mac specific question. You are recursively including the same
file, which does not make sense and cannot work. Likely you will need to
explain what you are trying to do in order for someone to help you.

Cross-posted to povray.newusers, please follow-up there.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde