POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC Results : Re: IRTC Results Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:44:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Results
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Nov 2004 10:20:36
Message: <4198c944$1@news.povray.org>
> IIRC This is what Variable Bitrate MPEG encoding does, if your encoder
> supports it.. Right?

Sort of. Theoretically, I was able to set an upper and a lower limit for the
kbits (I was always stating the max, min was 0), but still, manually setting
lower values would lead to near similiar results (at least to my human eye)
and so that's what I did. The files would tend to be larger than necessary,
and I wanted to cramp as much as I could in as little space as possible.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>