POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : SimCloth.lua sample picture : Re: SimCloth.lua sample picture Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:01:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SimCloth.lua sample picture
From: StephenS
Date: 20 Oct 2004 17:14:07
Message: <4176d51f@news.povray.org>
> I'm interested in your plugin, shall we swap ? ;-))
>
> Seems very interesting, I'm looking forward to using it.
>
> Philippe
 Thank you :-)
Your welcome to as much or as little as you want. :-)

It still has at least one major problem, it can't be used in a union.
I think this is critical in making it a useful plugin. MegaPov 1.0
complains about 'Object expected but simcloth{} found instead.' I may just
be using it wrong.

Stephen