POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : HELP!! : Re: HELP!! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:03:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 16 Oct 2004 03:16:36
Message: <4170cad4$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.417022339dbf1f71a0824ad80@news.povray.org> , "jute"
<nomail@nomail> wrote:

> There seems to be something unstable with the Mac installer,

Huh?  There is no installer, so I am not sure what you are talking about...

> First, do a search on your system for "functions.inc".  Note the directory
> it's in.

There is no need to search, it is in the "include" folder inside the POV-Ray
folder.

> Then, in the render settings panel, (apple-y (sic) if memory serves), find
> the library path setting at the bottom of the panel and add the directory
> noted above there.

No, the correct place to set this is the Scenes pane "Global Include Paths"
in the Preferences as they apply to all scenes.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde