POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : New Domenator plugin : Re: New Domenator plugin Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:59:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Domenator plugin
From: andrel
Date: 16 Sep 2004 08:06:46
Message: <41498231.8010600@hotmail.com>
As a postprocessing step after generating the mesh:
Copy the mesh and offset all the points in the direction of the
normal. connect all the points at the egdes of the two meshes.
Will not work properly if the offset results in mesh intersections.

Or is that not the sort of answer you are looking for?