POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 1.1 beta : Re: MegaPOV 1.1 beta Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 1.1 beta
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Aug 2004 18:36:34
Message: <41228872@news.povray.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde>
Newsgroups: povray.unofficial.patches,povray.general
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:06 PM
Subject: MegaPOV 1.1 beta

> You will see we also updated the website with a new sample scene gallery
> and some other useful information.

Thanks for the great stuff, I'm testing it right now (mingw Windows
version).

A couple of things I noticed after running most of the sample scenes:
- the post processing demos require missing "pprocess.inc"
- the hdr_environment.pov gives a parse error on clip_colors (undeclared
identifier)

G.

http://www.oyonale.com
- Graphic experiments