POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Would a cyclic animation just tick folks off? : Would a cyclic animation just tick folks off? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  Would a cyclic animation just tick folks off?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Jul 2004 07:23:49
Message: <40f66945$1@news.povray.org>
I made an anim where the whole point is to display a "dance cycle". I'm
considering submitting an anim that is just this cycle and having a VIEWING
RECOMMENDATION of watching with repeat.

I also made a beginning and an ending where the characters walk up to the
"dance line". It gives it more of a "story", but it de-emphasizes the walk
cycle such that I'd have to repeat it once or twice to enable the veiwer to
appeciate the effort put into the dance cycle-- the only thing with effort
poured into it.