POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : cannot find includes POV 3.6 on G5 : Re: cannot find includes POV 3.6 on G5 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 10:43:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cannot find includes POV 3.6 on G5
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 28 May 2004 09:08:01
Message: <40b739b1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.40b67ec34478f73fbff86c40@news.povray.org> ,
"dra### [at] mindspringcom" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Anything I try to render generates cannot find include file messages, one
> for each include statement. This even happens when I try to render the
> benchmark. I'm trying to run on a 2Ghz G5 running OS X 10.3.3.

You either removed or the automatically used preferences of 3.5 did not
contain the standard include folder in the Preferences dialog Scenes pane.
When you installed POV-Ray for the first time, it did set that folder
automatically.

IIRC the message you get also tells you that you need to specify the include
folder where the specified include files are found.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde