POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree 1.5 : Re: POV-Tree 1.5 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree 1.5
From: Gena
Date: 6 May 2004 23:57:04
Message: <409b0910$1@news.povray.org>
> I downloaded the program, but I haven't had time to check it out yet.
> I have used an earlier version, they were great! Thanks a lot!

Thank you! New version differs from the previous one very much.
Hopefully it became more convinient :)

The idea with short term POV-Ray competitions conducted by
Paul Bourke forced me to think about POV-Tree competition.
I mean competition for the best image prepared with POV-Tree
and rendered in POV-Ray. I think I could even provide a prize
for the first place winner... something like wireless
keyborad/mouse :)

Gena.