POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC statictics site : Re: IRTC statictics site Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:00:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC statictics site
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 1 Mar 2004 23:19:49
Message: <40440b65@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix wrote:

>>It seems that I need to add some more information. Thank you for
>>pointing that out.
>

> By the way I won a Technical merit medal in "Worlds within Worlds" round
> (2/2002 Stills) not Tom Melly, who won the Artistic Merit medal (in your
> site the artistic merit appears as won by Marjorie Graterol).
> See you
>
> Txemi Jendrix
> http://www.txemijendrix.com

Thanks for pointing that out, the error is due to the fact I was wrong
in the award assignation order, it seems to be Concept award first them
Artistic and then Technical. It looks a bit weird, and I hope they used
the same order in every round, otherwise I'll have similar problems.
I correct it next update.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)