POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Ingo's make mesh include and udo support (3x40k png) : Re: Ingo's make mesh include and udo support (3x40k png) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:54:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ingo's make mesh include and udo support (3x40k png)
From: StephenS
Date: 26 Jan 2004 13:50:50
Message: <4015618a@news.povray.org>
> I seem to have the basic udo mesh part working, but not the required
> include file. This would require generating two files at once, the
> Myfile.udo and Myfile.inc.

It looks like I have it working now :-)
I've e-mailed Ingo asking if he's interested in adding Moray's udo format to
his makemesh.inc.

One side affect of trying to import mesh objects into Moray using
makemesh.inc/udo is that there's no support for uv-mapping (not suppose to
be in the udo spec.) You will have to manually add uv info, something I find
time consuming :-(

Stephen