POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 : Re: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 07:34:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 11 Jan 2004 17:02:59
Message: <4001c813$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, looks like it is running okay under Win XP SP1.

So now I have to read the usage notes - when I exported a scene to POV and
tried to render it, I got the following error. Guess essel produces
includes, not povs?? Will check on that, but if you have a template scene
that will work with the default export files, please let me know.
Thanks much
Dennis

#macro TS_Init_Cell_Arrays()
   #declare Cell0 = array[3] {} <---insufficient number of initializers