POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sorry : Re: Sorry Server Time
27 Sep 2024 12:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sorry
From: Micha Riser
Date: 25 Oct 2001 11:26:49
Message: <3od7r9.6n1.ln@micha.riser>
John Albarelli wrote:

> Sorry if this is not the correct group to pose this question, but it seems
> to get the most traffic, and none of the other groups seem to fit.
> Anybody know what happened to the Pov-ray object collection
> (www.povworld.de/objects)?  it doesn't seem to be there anymore.  Thanks,
> and sorry again if I offended anyone.

Yes, I have had problems with my web provider and the page was not
reachable for some days. The basic things are now up again. I still need to
make a few changes and tests to make sure that everything is working at its
new locaction as it should. Btw, the collection is now reachable with the
adress www.povworld.org/objects as well.

- Micha
  POVObjects Admin