POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Manikin.lua.png (22k) : Re: testjunkmanikin.png (22k) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: testjunkmanikin.png (22k)
From: StephenS
Date: 4 Jan 2004 09:59:10
Message: <3ff82a3e$1@news.povray.org>
The plugin is still very much a work in process, so things may change.

> Can you use blobs instead cylinders?
Cylinders are only being used at the start, as I work on the basic plugin.
Yes I very much want to add a better looking character (CSG, blobs,
isosurface...)

> Is it possible to get Pref Def poses like with
> Poser ?
I'm thinking I will export the positions of the various parts in an array,
and have an include file use this to make the character. This way the plugin
will only be for positioning the parts.

Predefined poses would be saved as a pluginobject and merged into the
current scene.

Stephen