POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Music/Soundtrack for Your Animation Projects : Re: Music/Soundtrack for Your Animation Projects Server Time
18 Apr 2024 10:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music/Soundtrack for Your Animation Projects
From: =Bob=
Date: 9 Dec 2003 11:02:10
Message: <3fd5f202$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Galvin" <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
: "=Bob=" <was### [at] threestrandscom> wrote in news:3fd4aba7$1
: @news.povray.org:
: > Hi Everyone,
: > I'm not much of a pover (nor an animator for that matter) but I
: > would like to get involved with animation projects.
:
: Please take a look at this:
: http://www.imp.org/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=137
: The one caveat that may be a problem for you is that any contributions you
: make to the soundtrack will become public domain.  However you would have a
: credit.
: Tom

Hi Tom,

I'll check it out. Thanks!