POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : In celebration of our diversity (tribute) : In celebration of our diversity (tribute) Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:54:23 EDT (-0400)
  In celebration of our diversity (tribute)
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 5 Nov 2003 07:59:46
Message: <3fa8f442@news.povray.org>
It occurred to me that this is a remarkable international effort. I'm not
sure, but I think that each of us working on this tribute is from a
different country. We are doing something that just a few years ago would
have been impossible. In celebration of that fact, I thought it would be
cool if each of us made an ornament that represents in some symbolic way the
country we're from. I made this one representing my country, the USA. I can
upload the .mdl file to the yahoo group if needed. Is anyone interested in
doing this? Even if you're not, I'm really curious, what country are you
from?
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: