POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Tree with lights (this time for real) : Re: Tree with lights (this time for real) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tree with lights (this time for real)
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 4 Nov 2003 07:22:32
Message: <3fa79a08$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas,
Thanks for the info. I tried both of them and although they produce some
very nice effects, neither of them can be made part of a csg, which means
that each one would have to be positioned with each light individually,
which I have neither the time nor the patience to do. I've been
experimenting with media, too, but have not succeeded with that yet. I will
upload the .mdl file to the yahoo group in case you or anyone else wants to
experiment with it.
Steve
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] nitgtnonl> wrote in message
> Hmmm...
> You need the stuff by Nathan Kopp I believe (NKFlare at:
> http://nathan.kopp.com/pov-ray.htm ). And there is also the LensFX to be
> downloaded from the Moray site (which I prefer) which includes All of
Chris