POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hello world! : Re: Hello world! Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello world!
From: gonzo
Date: 23 Apr 2003 00:13:35
Message: <3ea612ef@news.povray.org>
Welcome aboard!

Xilo Musimene <xil### [at] hotpopcom> wrote in message
news:3EA### [at] hotpopcom...

> Yes, I see, ok, so I believe my image should be good in concept surely.

Concept is good!  I've noticed that often the images that score high in
concept are ones that approach the topic from a humorous or unusual
perspective.

>   About technical, if I have thousands of objects, all placed in a very
> strong algorythm (and you will be able to see it on the image) does that
> makes for a good technical score?

If they look good!

> As for artistic, I believe it has to do with taste and that nobody can
> be sure...  I guess...  Plato might be of help, but even then...

Yep, it's a coin flip...  just keep in mind that Plato has never won a round
;-)

> Thanks! =)
>    Xilo

Good luck! Look forward to seeing your entry!

RG