POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zazzle site is open : Re: Zazzle site is open Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:00:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle site is open
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 10 Mar 2003 07:18:55
Message: <3e6c82af$1@news.povray.org>

49qo6vcr539omr0p6s65uj8bt56dpk4b5i@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:35:45 +0100, "Gilles Tran" <git### [at] wanadoofr>
wrote:

> No mugs ? No plates ? Any news about that items ?

From the "coming soon" page :
"Zazzle will be continually adding new products over the next few months. As
new functionality is added to our proprietary design programs, contributors
will be able to optimize their designs for future products and customers
will be able to buy top quality new items including coffee mugs, beer
steins, mouse pads, tote bags, etc. And, later, Zazzle will be expanding the
power and reach of our community to entirely new markets."

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com