POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : lets see if it works again : Re: lets see if it works again Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:34:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lets see if it works again
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 6 Feb 2003 15:32:18
Message: <3e42c652@news.povray.org>
"simian" <mik### [at] localhostlocaldomain> wrote in message
> The only human interest might be in changing the winner
> marquee and a bit of text. If it is that hard, I volunteer my
> services.
>
> There can be no time over and above the scoring days available
> other than changing the winning marquee if only scores need be
> tallied. That takes no extra time.
>
> Again, if I am in error, I offer my time in accomplishing this
> task.

Cool.  I non-sarcastically, non-ironically suggest that you make such a
volunteer of services to:  irt### [at] irtcorg
 and /or http://irtc.org/mailman/listinfo/irtc-l .

I suspect however that it really is more complicated than any of us here
have mentioned.  I believe I saw on the IRTC mailing list that one of the
fellows involved was doing his part Tueday night.  It wasn't just one guy
changing one page of HTML,  AFAICS

Greg M. Johnson
Coordinator of Second Round of Shortest Code Contest, whose display page
should be ready any month now...