POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Took my slide caliper and started modeling... (800 x 600, 89 KB) : Re: Took my slide caliper and started modeling... (800 x 600, 89 KB) Server Time
27 Sep 2024 09:54:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Took my slide caliper and started modeling... (800 x 600, 89 KB)
From: Slime
Date: 1 Nov 2001 15:47:31
Message: <3be1b4e3@news.povray.org>
The texture is alright, but try less saturated pigment colors. It looks like
you've got things like rgb <1,0,0> in there, which is sort of ugly. Try more
subtle colors, like maybe rgb <.8,.4,.4>, or something, so they're not so
"hi, i'm RED"-ish.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]