POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sorry : Re: Sorry Server Time
27 Sep 2024 12:12:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sorry
From: Ruy
Date: 24 Oct 2001 11:27:27
Message: <3bd6dddf@news.povray.org>
"John Albarelli" <joh### [at] smithandmahoneycom> escreveu na mensagem
> Sorry if this is not the correct group to pose this question, but it seems
> to get the most traffic, and none of the other groups seem to fit.
Anybody
> know what happened to the Pov-ray object collection
> (www.povworld.de/objects)?  it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

For your future reference, questions are usually submitted to
povray.general. More often than not they get an answer within 24 hours.
Also, as you can verify, most users that check this forum also check
povray.general.

> Thanks, and sorry again if I offended anyone.

None taken (by me, anyway).

Ruy