POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flood of Blood : Re: Flood of Blood Server Time
27 Sep 2024 16:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flood of Blood
From: JRG
Date: 11 Oct 2001 16:50:46
Message: <3bc60626@news.povray.org>
Computational monsters? It's not the case.
I'm not a programmer neither a physicist, so I have no idea how particles
systems are usually done... ;)
Mine uses a simple 30-40 lines code to do all the calculations. It took me
just 30 minutes to write it down one or two weeks ago. No fancy features, no
inter-particle interaction. Yet it seems to work well in animations. And SDL
is required for trace(). I will post this scene animated tomorrow.

--
Jonathan.