POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) : Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Mar 2001 07:20:49
Message: <3a9e3ea1@news.povray.org>
Geoff Wedig <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message

> *all* the code?  Trust me, you don't want it.  It's far from clean.  Some
> bits, like the stuff to make walls and arches I'm planning on posting
> somewhere, because I think they'd be generally useful, but most of it I'll
> keep unless people ask.

I was going to ask for code because I didn't understand how the door worked,
but a second read of you explaination fixed that.

Thanks for the snow, I'll see how it works.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *