POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : In celebration of our diversity (tribute) : Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Nov 2003 09:22:27
Message: <3FA90807.E7408C0F@nitg.tno.nl>
Indeed. We take it for granted somehow, that we can communicate by e-mail and
through the internet (I confess, I am having trouble writing with a pen
nowadays!!), this is however, very recent. I have been involved in international
research projects until about some five years ago, and even then not all
participants had an e-mail address. Often, the fastest mean was the fax!
So, yes, we may rightly celebrate this little feat!

OK. A wooden shoe it will be for me (Netherlands), although a pair of boots
would be better perhaps, living at five meters below sea level as I do!!

Thomas