POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : MPI patch for povray 3.5c : MPI patch for povray 3.5c Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:49:08 EDT (-0400)
  MPI patch for povray 3.5c
From: Matthias
Date: 4 Feb 2003 18:03:39
Message: <3E40469B.3080402@web.de>
Hi folks,

based on PVMPOV, we have created a MPI patch for povray 3.5c It works
quite well and has been tested on Linux (SuSE 7.3&8.0), Solaris 8.0 and
Irix.
It works with the new automake/autoconf system of povray 3.5, so just
unpack the archive to your povray directory and run './configure',
'make' and 'make install', nothing new for you guys ;-)
It has statistics, options and other stuff, so try it out!!
Requirements are povray3.5c and LAM/MPI 6.5.x
What do you think about it??
If you like it, I hope it can be added to the tools section on the
povray homepage...

Matthias

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: