POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial Update : Re: Isosurface Tutorial Update Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Tutorial Update
From: s1631001
Date: 29 Nov 2001 14:57:20
Message: <3C069337.DD4242E4@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
While I was looking at http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/nfunc2.htm ,
the second item claims to be a quantum-mechanical function. I'm a
physics student myself, and I don't recall ever having seen it; the
image above it, however looks VERY familiar! A 3-d version of an
electron density function. Someone's gotten confused, but don't worry;
it's not you.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight"