POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : New doc : New doc Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  New doc
From: Fabien HENON
Date: 16 Nov 2000 08:12:45
Message: <3A13DE10.435C7DE3@club-internet.fr>
For a try, I have 'converted' the POV documentation into a new form
which I find more readable.
Then again, this is just a beginning, and I have started with the part
which is the hardest to me : Interior and media.

It is not finished yet, but I'd like some feedback to know if it might
be useful to some of you and what improvements can be added.
It works best with Acrobat Reader 4.0 (the one with indexes on the left)

Cheers

Fabien

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: