POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Wow, this board IS dead. : Re: Wow, this board IS dead. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:58:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow, this board IS dead.
From: Mario Splivalo
Date: 19 Jul 2000 22:09:11
Message: <39765f46$1@news.povray.org>
Ken Matassa <kma### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> Nieminen Juha wrote:
>>
>>   I would _really_ like to see a moray.unix newsgroup some day...

> Me too! I'm installing SuSE Linux 6.1 right now and plan to leave Win
> 3.1 in the dust. (Not wanting to infect my system with later versions O
> Microsoft's bug ridden bloat ware, I have fortunatly missed the Win
> 95/98 experiance.) I'm wishing real hard for a Linux port of Moray.

Yes, Linux is realy state of the art OS, and support is realy great, and
well, yes, you need to compile the kerlnel, and, well, no, we don't have
Word'n'stuff for linux, we do have TeX, you know, TeX is realy neat once
you get used to it...

Linux... gimme a break...

	Mike
--
"I can do it quick. I can do it cheap. I can do it well. Pick any two."